Sunday 15 July 2012

Why hello there..

Okay I'm new to this but I feel like it's time for me to move on from Tumblr and start a 'real' blog.. So here we go. Wherever will I begin? Have a little about me, I am a twenty something, self confessed consumerist mother from the great North of England, currently passing through Essex on the way to London Town. To say that my life took an unexpected turn in February last year would be an understatement, it was the single scariest and most confusing time of my life but I've never been one to shy away from a 'challenge', in fact, I thrive off doing things that people say I couldn't or shouldn't do, so I did the only thing that I could and I welcomed this life twisting change with open arms and on the 21st October 2011 Coco McQueen was born and everything suddenly had a purpose. I realised then that there were never truer words spoken than "everything happens for a reason" she was meant to be here, a part of me, there is no other logical explanation for the way the past few years have played out other than it was all for her. 


This blog will mostly be full of pictures of my darling girl Coco and since my ultimate past time now is buying her clothes and dressing her it will be full of my inspiration, outfits and recent buys, perhaps think- 'baby style blog' and you might be thinking along the right lines. I'm mostly doing this for personal use, so that I can look back at her ever changing wardrobe and document her personal style evolving as she starts to take charge of dressing herself (I can just see the show downs now as she reaches 3 and screams for the frilly pink polyester dresses she passes on market stalls- didn't your mama teach you anything girl, no one looks good in pink polyester!)


First and foremost I am a mama but that does not define me, I'm still Grace, I love to live, I love freedom and I am unashamedly forever seeking spiritual enlightenment.. 
                          "As long as the mind is enslaved the body can never be free."  

No comments:

Post a Comment